1. I can't keep my bedroom clean.
Seriously. I literally don't remember the last time I cleaned it, and now it looks like a hoarder lives here. I keep everything in vaguely organized piles on the floor.
2. I have trouble answering emails and returning phone calls.
I'm always at work when I get them and I think, "Oh, I'll answer those later." Lol, NOPE.
3. I don't know how to write a resumé.
Really. I never learned how to do this.
4. I avoid making doctor's appointments.
It's mostly because I haven't gotten around to looking for one. Because that sounds like work.
5. I didn't back up my hard drive.
This seems to me like a basic thing that most computer-using folks do, but I didn't do it. And so when my computer was stolen last month I lost all of my files including my last NaNoWriMo attempt which was unfinished but 30,000 WORDS OF STUFF I ACTUALLY LIKED.
What about you guys? Which "being an adult" tasks always manage to get left undone in your house?