Saturday, October 17, 2009

And we know it's never simple

Still struggling with these feelings of loneliness I mentioned a couple of posts ago. It's almost as if I need to be around other people to be something resembling content. I hate being by myself right now. That's kind of a foreign feeling to me. Normally, I'm perfectly content being by myself. But things don't feel normal right now. I do know that I'm better off now. I know that this break up is for the best. But that doesn't make this any less difficult to deal with. Shannon was a huge part of my life for so long, and being without him is still strange for me. But I know that I'm going to be okay.

And we know it's never simple, never easy
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment