Thursday, September 13, 2012

Give Me Stuff!

YOU GUYS.

I turn 26 in a week. ONE WEEK. One year further into adulthood.

Don't worry. This won't be one of those "OMG I'm an adult I'm getting old somebody help me" posts.

This will be one of those "It's my birthday soon, so give me stuff" posts.

The following are acceptable birthday gifts:

  •  An all-expenses paid vacation, preferably to a place that looks like this:

  •  A boyfriend who looks and dresses like this:
  • A new phone, because mine is a piece of garbage.
  • New bedding for my bed, preferably some that doesn't look like I bought it a bajillion years ago.
  • A new car. I'll take this one, please:

I know I gave you short notice on this, so it's okay if they're a little late.

2 comments:

  1. How about a weekend trip to Washington DC in January? Surely you want one of those too???? ;)

    ReplyDelete