Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I do all my best thinking late at night.

It's true.

Not long after my last post, I had a stroke of brilliance.

I thought of all of my favorite posts I've written.

And then I realized that most of them are rants about certain aspects of pop culture or life in general.

And then I remembered how excellent I am at complaining.
(Come on, you know it's true. It's a particular specialty of mine.)


Which is why, in an attempt to get myself blogging more, I've decided that I'm going to start a regular series, entitled, "Why Wednesday."

"What is 'Why Wednesday'?" you ask.

On Why Wednesday, I choose a topic. Any topic which leaves you so confused that the only logical answer is "Why?"

Topics such as:

Adventures in Customer Service: The Wicked Witch of the West
The absurdity of Lady Gaga: Ok, HERE'S the deal...
Unnecessary vehicles: I REALLY dislike SUVs.
Talk show host wars: Lame, NBC. Lame.
Unexpected adventures: "Grand" adventure does not equal "Fun" adventure

All of these things leave me asking "Why?"

Why?

Why is this necessary?

All this ridiculousness?

I just don't understand.

So, coming this Wednesday:

Why Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment