Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lame, NBC. Lame

Dear NBC,

I heard on the radio today that you're paying Conan O'Brian $30 million to walk away from late-night so that you can give it back to Jay Leno. If this is true, I just want you to know that you are giving yourself a death sentence. This is making not only Jay Leno look like a toolbox, but it is also making you look bad. Conan is actually funny. Leno is annoying, and won't get ratings as good as Conan. Late night is going to tank, and you're going to lose even more viewers to Letterman. Also, in the process of making yourself and Leno look bad, you're making Conan look like the victim in all this. Odds are, he'll come out of this with AWESOME publicity and tons of offers to do all sorts of great stuff, tons of people will like him, etc. He'll probably end up getting a show on a rival network which will skyrocket. I just wanted to make sure you're aware of all the stupid stuff you're doing.

Sincerely Leah.

P.S. Jimmy Fallon isn't funny, either. He's also super annoying. Especially when he kept breaking character because he was laughing. (*cough* SNL *cough*)

[As a postscript, I just want to add that I like Craig Ferguson better than Conan, Letterman, Leno, and Fallon combined, and I wish desperately that his show weren't on so late. I think Craig Ferguson is HILARIOUS. Or maybe the Scottish accent is why I like him so much. :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment