Wednesday, January 14, 2009

schedules and head colds are scary

So, I finished writing my rehearsal schedule for my one-act tonight. Finally! I hated it more than...mushrooms. Or leaving doors open. Or sinus headaches. Or the smell of cottage cheese. (as for the taste, I can't really say. The smell makes me too scared to even taste it.) It's like sudoku: if you screw up ONE thing, you have to re-do the ENTIRE SCHEDULE! Ugh! I really hope that I did everything right, and that none of my actors have conflicts. If that does happen, I will cry. Probably a lot. In my schedule, I left open weekends (normally one a month) where Shannon and I could meet in St. Louis for the weekend and see each other. I hope the weekends I picked were okay. They were pretty much the only weekends that worked. Shannon and I are going to talk about it tonight. I'm really pretty excited for this semester, as much work as it will be.

Also, I have a small head cold today (thanks infants at the ECC!). It's a little disappointing, because last week I had a really good voice lesson, and this week I'm sick and had to cancel. But I'm already feeling better. I was feeling better by the afternoon, even. It happened last night. I was sitting in our living room doing homework when all of a sudden I stopped concentrating and realized that I was sick and had a really stuffy head. Normally it happens overnight when I get sick; I wake up with something I didn't have the day before. This has only happened to me once before, and I must say, I'm not a fan. I'd rather it just sneak up on me when I wake up in the morning. Hopefully whatever I have will be gone by morning. That would be absolutely fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hate making schedules. It sucked for A&D, and now it sucks again with the youth. GAH!

    And I'm sorry about your cold. That makes me sad. Hopefully it'll be better when I see you in A WEEK AND 3 DAYS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete