Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Promises you don't intend to keep...

Source
I feel this way about New Year's resolutions. People make promises to do things, lose weight, go to church, read books, do X, Y, and Z, most of the time with good intentions. Often times people make resolutions because everyone else is doing it, because it's expected, etc. Not because they actually want to change. 

Resolutions at New Year's are one of those things that I'm opposed to on principle, like pet names and Twilight. But still, every year, I find myself making a mental list of things I want to change, things I want to do better at, more of. This year is no different, and this year, this blog is on the list.

I want to be a better blogger. I really do. I want to post more regularly, more often, about better topics. I want to be more involved in the blogging community. I want a better design for my blog, because, well, yeah... I want to care about this.

So bloggy friends, any tips for me on how to be a better blogger? I feel as though I could use all the help I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment