Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy Randomocity

Right now, I have an intense desire to write for some reason, even though I'm a mediocre writer-poetry, stories, even blogs, you name it. I don't have very much confidence in my writing, even though I'm writing a play for my senior project next semester.

The past couple of days have been okay. The beginning of the week was not so hot, though. Stuff happened over the weekend that I'm not really at liberty to talk about because, well, it's over and done with now and doesn't really matter. But anyway, at the beginning of the week I was hung up over that and it caused me to get even more easily frustrated than I normally am. Which, in itself, was frustrating. But the past couple of days have been better.

Lately I've been working out 2-3 times a week, doing cardio for around an hour, and some strength exercises if I have time. And I definitely think it's been beneficial in ways other than for my body. Each day that I work out, afterwards I'm in such a wonderful mood for the rest of the day. I love endorphins. I'm hoping that as I continue to work out that my mood will stabilize, and I'll start to be able to control my emotions and be a more enjoyable person to be around. Because right now, I just don't feel like I'm someone anyone wants to be around. I wouldn't want to be around me either. But this could be because I've been feeling kind of disconnected and lonely lately. My roommates are always busy, and when I try to hang out with friends on campus, it rarely ever works out for one reason or another. I guess I just need to quit bitching about it, because I know there are tons of productive things that I could be doing instead.

Hmm. I guess that might be it for now, although I still feel unsatisified. I might go to bed early tonight. And by early, I mean before 10. Sleeping is my fourth favorite thing. 1 is Jesus. 2 is Shannon. 3 is food. Actually it might be a tie between food and sleeping. It's a tough call.

No comments:

Post a Comment