Monday, February 8, 2010

I discovered a new TV show last night. I was up late for no good reason other than I just didn't feel like going to bed. I was channel flipping and came across this show on MTV called "The Buried Life." Now, I know MTV, it's probably trashy, blah blah. But it's not. It's the complete opposite of trashy. These guys travel around in this huge RV trying to cross things off of their "bucket list," the list of things they want to do before they die. They just travel around meeting people and doing crazy awesome stuff.

But the best part is, for every one thing they try to cross off their list, they help someone else try to cross something off theirs. Like this one episode I saw last night. They met this artist in Dallas who hadn't seen his son for 17 years. The thing he said he wanted to do before he dies is see his son. So these guys found his son, and helped reunite them.

This show might be my new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment