Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jaded

I'm not sure why I do this anymore. Facebook statuses, twitter updates, weekly blogs.

Is it because I think I have something genuinely interesting to contribute to the blogosphere?

I'm not sure. I don't think so.

I think I really just want people to like me. I have a tendency to care entirely too much about what people think of me, to desire others' good opinions too much.

I think my motive in all this is that I want people to like me.

I'm starting to realize how pointless this all is.

I'm taking a break from all this for a while. I'm staying off the internet for a while, and that includes this blog. If you're disappointed, I'm sorry. I'm just out of things to say. I'll still check my email, so you can reach me there, if you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment