Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things I Learned When I Was 24

(My birthday was last Tuesday. I turned 25.)
  • Protect your heart. But not too much. If you're too protective, you'll shut out the ones who really care about you.
  • It's okay to be lonely.
  • It's okay to make mistakes. They're not the end of the world. Try your best. Apologize sincerely if you hurt someone. Most of the time people will be able to forgive your mistakes.
  • Sometimes, life hurts. 
  • You can do more than you think you can.
  • You will lose people you love. And it will hurt. Badly. And the most random things will remind you of them and send tears down your face. It's okay to cry.
  • God wants you to enjoy His creation. Get off your phone or computer and GO OUTSIDE.
25 is going to be AWESOME. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment