Monday, March 19, 2012

Bad Friend

I'm a bad friend.

W
ell, I suppose that's not exactly true. I'm a bad long distance friend.

I
get caught up in my life away from my best friend. In my job, paying bills, the book I'm currently reading, my blog, the pint of ice cream currently keeping me company, etc. You get the idea. I get distracted easily.

H
onestly, I'm surprised Emily still wants to be friends with me. I've known her since my sophomore year of college. I'm not going to think about how long ago that was. I'll only depress me.

B
ut she's my favorite kind of friend.


Want to read the rest? I'm guest blogging over at Love Woke Me Up This Morning today, for Emily's theme for March, "Beautiful Friends." You can find the rest of my post by clicking the link above, and while you're at it, you should check out some of Emily's other posts! She's a way better blogger than me!



No comments:

Post a Comment