Also, this post will be in list form. You all know that I'm a little obsessed with lists.
Places (or time periods) I would want visit in the TARDIS:
We all have a list, don't we? Places we would want The Doctor to take us once he begs us to run away with him forever in the TARDIS. After much difficult thought, here's my list, in no particular order.
- The planet of the Oods. Is it weird that I would want to go here? It looked so beautiful. Also, the whole psychic singing thing is really interesting. On the other hand, their faces freak me out. Real bad.
- The library planet. I mean, other that that whole flesh-eating Vashta Nerada incident, come on guys. A whole planet. With every book in the universe ever.
- The 1960's, to see The Beatles play. But only if I actually get to listen to their music, and not a bunch of screaming girls. Although I can't exactly guarantee that I wouldn't start screaming along with them because OMIGODTHEBEATLES.
- Australia. But mostly to see Kirsti, who gave me the idea for this post, and because I've never been to Australia before. But sorry, Kirsti, you can't come with us. He's my Doctor, and I'm not sharing.
- Back in time to do nerdy music things, like see original performances of pieces by guys like Beethoven and Bach and Mozart and Puccini and other awesome dead guys.
So, Whovians, what's your list? Where would you ask The Doctor to take you, should you ever get whisked away in the TARDIS?