Thursday, September 6, 2012

3 Reasons Why You Should Stop Complaining and Change Your Life

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this week, friends. Sundays are shaping up to be really busy days already. I won't have time to post, so I've decided to post on Mondays instead. Not that many of you probably care.

But on to today's post!

3 Reasons Why You Should Stop Complaining and Change Your Life

1. I don't like hearing you complain about it all the time.

I know this one is a bit hypocritical since we all know I'm the Queen of Complaining.

But seriously. I know a bunch of people who have complained about how they hate X, Y, or Z about their life and AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

If it really bothers you that much? Do something about it.

Hate your major? Change it.

Hate your job? Look for a new one.

Hate your city? Move.

I don't care what you do, just make it so you're not constantly telling me about how much you hate your life.

2. Life is too short.

This is a big one. Life is too short to be living in a city you hate or working a job you despise.

Find something you love and go do it.

3. It'll make you happy.

Seriously. Who doesn't want to be happy in life? Silly people, that's who. And none of you seem like silly people to me, friends.

Disclaimer: I never said any of this would be easy.

Here in America, especially, we've become lazy. We think things should just be easy, and if it's difficult, it's not worth doing.

That is so unbelievably false. Sometimes the most difficult things to accomplish are the most worthwhile.

You might have to search a while to find a job you love. You might have to work more to save money to move. You might actually have to put a little effort into your life instead of sitting on your ass.

But if you can get over this belief nowadays that things should be easy, then you just might change your life. And it could be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment