Presented in list form. The numbers are just for show and to satisfy my need for numbered lists. They do not indicate any particular order. Oh, and most of them will probably be about work.
- When I tell you I don't like to be touched, an appropriate response would be, "Oh, sorry. My bad. I won't do it again." An inappropriate response would be what you said, which was "HAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS!"
- An Americano is the EASIEST DRINK TO MAKE. Espresso shots + hot water. When you were hired, it was LITERALLY the first thing they taught you to make. So when someone asks for an Americano with milk, you should know that they don't want steamed milk instead of water. THAT'S A LATTE. YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL OF THESE SIMPLE THINGS.
- Thank you for halting your assumption that I'm always pissed off when I'm really just tired. It really makes my life a whole lot easier.
- When we are at a four way stop, and it is my turn, you may not creep forward into the intersection, because it is my turn and you have to wait.
- Use your words. And get rid of that attitude. When you scowl at me and hold out a container of half and half, but don't say anything, YOU ARE BEING RUDE. An appropriate way to ask for more would be "It appears we've run out of half and half. Can I have some more, please?" But that's probably my bad. I understand that when you're the consumer you can't be bothered by things like manners and stuff.
- How is it that you have enough money to drop $600 on one dress?
- When it is 11 o'clock at night, and you are walking down the street, that is not an appropriate time to be shouting because people are sleeping.
- THE ENDING TO THE NIGHT CIRCUS IS NOT A COP-OUT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
- Stop being such a toddler. The things you're getting angry about are not a big deal. Put on some perspective, please.
- People leave you because you push them away, because you give them no other choice. Please start wearing your reality pants.
Wow. That felt really good! Thanks for listening guys.
Feel free to use the comments to share anything you wish you could say out loud! I highly recommend it.