Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We've decided to sever all contact. Shannon and I, that is. I think this will be both easier and difficult. We did it to give each other more space. And we think that we'll get jealous of the other person if we know about people we might start casually dating. And that doesn't really make sense, since we're not together anymore.

I'm still planning on moving to Springfield sometime after I graduate. So until then, until we're ready to make contact again, no phone, no texts, no facebook, twitter, nothing. We're not even going to read each others' blogs.

But for some reason, I feel lonely. I miss having someone to talk to at the end of the day. Because I never see my roommates, and I don't really hang out with friends too often (because I can be kind of a loser sometimes). I guess maybe I don't think many of my friends will care too much about how my day went.

I do know that it needs to be this way. We need some time away from each other. We need to not be fighting. Long distance stopped working for us a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment