Sunday, December 13, 2009

Maybe this will make you understand...

Music isn't a hobby. It isn't something I do in my spare time. Music is MY LIFE. Music is the gift that God gave me, and all I want to do is to sing. All I want to do is to use my voice and praise Him.

I don't want to be a teacher. I don't want to be a choir conductor anymore (it makes me nervous and agitated and I hate the feelings of not being in control that go along with it). You need to accept this. Actually, you don't. I don't care whether or not you accept it. I don't need you to. I'm done trying to prove myself to you.

I don't care that you think that singing isn't something to devote your life to. I love singing more than just about anything. Why shouldn't I try to make a living off of it?

I guess I just need to accept that some people just won't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment