Friday, July 30, 2010

Okay, I FOR REAL need to get away from work for a while. I feel like I'm turning into a crazy bitch who's grouchy all the time. (Or is that part of my nature? I'm not sure sometimes...) I'm tired of talking to stupid people and mean people and people born with a stick up their ass, and, to be honest, being around the SAME people ALL THE TIME. Except for my manager, Tiff. She and I are like besties now. I'm entirely convinced God sent her to my life. (Okay, so Tiff's not the only exception. Niccole's cool, too.) But the sucky part is I can't get away until September. Like, the middle of September. That's when we have like, a two week break where we don't have shows. So you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go to Chicago, to see all the awesome people I left behind when I graduated last December. But September feels so far away. I might have seriously gone off the deep end by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment