Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Now that it's officially 2012 (at least where I live) I figured now would be a good time to share some New Year's Resolutions. Now, I'm not normally one to make New Year's Resolutions, mostly because I never care enough to try to keep them. But this year I decided to make only resolutions I would actually want to keep. So here we go. 

Be a better blogger. Seriously, internet friends. I'm sorry. I was doing great there for a while, I had weekly posts. And then I just lost interest. I left you, blogfriends. I've got plans to begin a photo challenge, and I'm looking for other blogging prompts. (If you've got ideas, that would be awesome!) I really do like writing, and I want to be a better blogger.

Go hiking more. I found a set of trails here that I really love. It's just a matter of dragging my lazy ass out of bed to get there early enough before I have to get ready for work.

Read the Bible more. At least 10 minutes every day.

Listen to awesome music. This sounds like a weird one, I know. But I really want to try and listen to music I haven't heard before. Again, if you have suggestions, that would be awesome! (I'm using "awesome" too much. I'll stop.)

Read really great books. Similar to above, I love reading already, but I want to read more good books. And I'm taking suggestions for this one too!

No promises, internet friends. Only that I'll try and do these things. If I fail, I probably won't lose sleep over it.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment