Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm finally here!

I'm trying really hard to write in complete, understandable sentences and not do a complete word vomit about how excited I am right now.

Because this time last week, I was living in Branson, with most of my things still in boxes.

But today? Guess where I am. Just guess.

If you guessed St. Louis, in my cute little bedroom in a cute little house that I share with two other awesome women, you'd be completely and totally correct.

I'll post pictures eventually. Right now it's still kind of a mess, and I have plans to transform it into a big girl bedroom that looks completely wonderful and feels like home. And when I do, rest assured that I will brag about it to all of the internet.

It just seems all a little surreal. I've been talking about moving back to St. Louis for more than a year, and now I'm finally here.

Great things are in store for me, friends. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment