Sean Connery as James Bond:
Fun Facts about Sean Connery:
- He placed 3rd in the 1950 Mr. Universe contest
- He had to wear a hairpiece in every James Bond movie, because he was balding already
- During the filming of Never Say Never Again in 1983, he made the martial arts instructor angry. The martial arts instructor then broke Connery's wrist. The instructor? Steven Seagal.
George Lazenby as James Bond:
- Born and raised in Australia
- Served in the Australian Army
- Was offered a seven movie deal for James Bond, but quit after one movie, because he thought the series would die out in the 60's and 70's. Ha. Sucks to be him.
- Was only in one Bond film: On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969). James Bond actually got married in this movie. She dies at the end.
Has anyone even HEARD of George Lazenby? I haven't. I always have to be reminded by my mother that he even exists when I'm thinking of all the actors who have played James Bond.Roger Moore as James Bond:
- Before he did James Bond, he was in a TV show called "The Saint." There was a movie in the 90's made of it, with Val Kilmer. I've seen "The Saint." It seems rather like James Bond training.
- Was the oldest actor to play Bond. He was 57 in A View to A Kill.
- Succeeded Audrey Hepburn as goodwill ambassador for UNICEF
Timothy Dalton as James Bond:
- Was in 2 James Bond movies: The Living Daylights and A License to Kill.
- In 1997, starred in The Beautician and The Beast with Fran Drescher. He must have been really desperate for work...
Pierce Brosnan as James Bond:
- Is Irish by birth
- Before he was James Bond, he starred in a series called "Remington Steele." He played a thief who solved crimes with a private detective. Like Roger Moore's "The Saint," "Remington Steele" (which I have also seen clips of) also seems like Bond-in-training.
Pierce Brosnan is the sexiest of any actor who's played James Bond. The End.
Daniel Craig as James Bond:
- Made his film debut in a movie called The Power of One, which we watched freshman year in Freedom and Responsibility class. Ha.
- When he was a teenager, he was part of the National Youth Theatre in the UK
While Daniel Craig does not have that suave look like James Bond traditionally does, he does have the most beautiful eyes of any actor who's played James Bond. I can't stop staring at them.