Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogfail

That's what this is. What I am.

A blogfail.

I've been finding myself utterly without interesting things to say.

My friend Emily, it seems always has something interesting to say.
(I had to give a shoutout. She's my favorite person in the world!)

Nothing has been happening to me.

That's not exactly true.

Last Saturday night, two coworkers came over after work,
and we had a guacamole party,
and watched Winter Passing.
(It's a really great movie. You should watch it.)
(We also woke my roommate up, despite our attempts to be quiet as churchmice.)
(I really do feel badly about it.)
That's beside the point. The point IS
it was a good time.

Actually, that's beside the point, too.

REALLY, the point is,

I'm starting to think I'm just an uninteresting person.

And I suppose I'm fishing for compliments,

needing reassurance from people who care,

that somebody gives a damn.

2 comments:

  1. First - I LOVE how you made the layout for the text in this post. It makes me happy.

    And also - I'm actually really boring. The turkish delight fiasco was probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me in a long time. Which is why I burry myself in books. LOL Which btw... have you read To Defy a King yet? It's kinda amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I find your blog fascinating. You put in words what the rest of us are struggling with. Miss you Sunday mornings.

    ReplyDelete