Monday, December 24, 2012

Bah Humbug.

I'm supposed to write about Christmas. Isn't that what bloggers do? We write about holidays, about major world events, about our feelings.

I'm good at the feelings part. But not so good at the holidays or the world events part.

I did write about Christmas, last year.

But this year, I've been working a lot, and honestly, I haven't had much energy to think about Christmas, as bad as that sounds.

And to be honest, I still don't want to.

I had a bad day at work this morning, and then I broke off my car key in the lock for the trunk and was late for Christmas Eve dinner with my family. (Side note: Seriously? Who does this?! This is why we can't have nice things.) I'd like to give a special shout-out to my mother who is the best mother of ever for saving the day and bringing me a spare key.

But all I want to do is drink beer and watch non-Christmasy things and go to bed.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll be slightly less Grinchy.

Here's hoping I get a little Christmas spirit.

And just to prove I'm not a complete Scrooge:


No comments:

Post a Comment