Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am weary.

And I don't just mean tired. I am weary in the world-worn sense, the kind of emotion where stress is just starting to wear you down to the point where you just want to crawl into bed and sleep until Jesus comes again.

Money is the root of all evil. It's certainly the source of my problems. I don't have enough. Everyone's looking for jobs, and no one is hiring. And if they ARE hiring, they're certainly looking for someone who's planning on having the job for more than 2 months. I need a job. I have a parking ticket (stupid St. Louis City) and bills I can't pay. I've started looking for babysitting jobs on Craigslist, and I have a lead on one, a couple of overnight jobs. But these aren't until next month. I'm really hoping something will come.

I am weary, let me rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment