Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm so busy lately, it's turned me into a really lame person. I haven't talked to my family in so long. There are friends I really want to reconnect with that I have been kind of neglecting. I'm just so tired of all of this stuff I have to do. I've had massive headache all day, and I think my subconscious is trying to tell me to lay off all the work I'm doing. But I can't lay off. I have to keep going. I have so much stuff to do, I can't even think about it, or else I might go crazy.

In other news, I had my last Kapelle Home Concert last night. And it wasn't as sad as I thought it might be. I didn't even cry at all. I was too busy soaking in everything, enjoying the time with Kapelle while I still could. I can honestly say I enjoyed singing every single piece. And let's be realistic here. In choir, you're NOT going to like every single thing you sing. You're just not. You can't like everything all the time; that's not how the world works. And some of the stuff we did on tour I don't like as well as other stuff we've done in the past. But last night, I sincerely enjoyed singing every single piece. Last night, I wasn't concentrating on how sad it was that it was my last concert. I was concentrating on how wonderful it was to be singing with everyone, and thankful that I got to spend so much time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment