Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm not ready.

I'm not ready for graduation. In so many different ways. I'm nowhere NEAR having my projects and papers done.

I'm also not ready to be graduated, to be a college graduate, to be an "adult," whatever that means. I don't know where my life is supposed to go. I don't know where I'm supposed to go. I have a few different options, geographically that would all hold great possibilities for me. But I don't know which one to choose. I really need some guidance here, God. Help me out, please?

And...this week my ex re-friended me on Facebook. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I realize it's only facebook, and facebook friends aren't exactly like real friends, but I don't know if I can be friends with him just yet.

And I'm not ready to leave Kapelle. I know I've been over this before. But the feeling still lingers.

I'm just not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment