Sunday, November 1, 2009

Do you ever have days where you just...don't fit? Where you manage to go about your day with relatively no problem, but it just seems like something's not quite right? Like things could be so much better? I have days like that. I kind of feel like that today. And the feeling isn't just a not fitting in feeling. It's more of a longing. It's days like today that make me long after Christ, that make me remember where my real home is, where truly the thing I want most in this world is to be with Him, to see his face, to spend all eternity singing and praising him and frolicking in beautiful, heavenly golden fall leaves (if you're confused, read my last post). Some days I remember more than others that I am His. And right now, I honestly don't want to be anyone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment