Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to Fail at Blogging

I've had this blog for a couple of years now, but I quite obviously still have a lot to learn about blogging.

I have the schedule thing down now, albeit recently- Sundays and Thursdays.

But GUYS. A couple days ago at work I had a really great idea for a post, and I was going to write it and post it that day. But I wanted to save it for today.

I didn't write it down, guys. I didn't write it down.

If you know me, or if you're a blogger or a writer, you're shaking your head. Because isn't that one of the rules for writers? Carry a notebook to write down your ideas in, so you don't forget them. 

So you don't forget them.

I've even said before, "If I don't write it down, it falls out of my head."

I should have known better.

But I didn't. And I didn't write it down.

So now all I have to show for it is this lame excuse for a post. To make it up to you, here's the video for a song I'm pretty much obsessed with right now.


Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment