Sunday, July 1, 2012

Who wants to bring me ice cream?

Guys, I'm exhausted. A piece of advice? Only work two jobs if you like being tired all the time.

This week was especially awful because I was sick earlier this week, as I discussed in my last post.

Also, I wore bad shoes to my part time job this weekend and that made it SO MUCH WORSE. I know guys, I really should have known better. But they were just so darn cute!

But that's not the point. The point is, the extra money is SUPER nice, BUT I'm always tired.

That's my answer for when people ask me how I am. 90% of the time I answer the question with "I'm tired."

But that's okay. At least I don't have sleeping problems anymore.

Oh, and you're probably wondering about the title for this post. Yet again I find myself wanting ice cream, but not wanting to leave my apartment. Someone please fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment