Okay, so last week, Kirsti gave me this blog award thingy over on her blog.
1. I am a walking contradiction.
2. I have a habit of staying off of the internet for days at a time.
3. I have a freckle on my lip, which I think no one but me has ever noticed.
4. Rain makes me want to sleep until forever.
5. I know you all know this, BUT I LOVE LISTS.
6. I AM ADDICTED TO TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
7. Every time I become afraid I'm going to end up alone, God reminds me of the amazing friends that I have. (All together now: AWWW!)
8. I don't feel like I'm 26. Sometimes I get really weirded out when I start to think about how, for all intents and purposes, I'm an adult, even though I REALLY don't feel like it.
9. I'm running out of random things to tell you.
10. I gave someone beer as a birthday gift yesterday. It was Newcastle Brown Ale, in case you're wondering.
11. I am listening to Newsies (the movie soundtrack) in this coffee shop and almost failing at not bursting aloud into song.
1. What's your favourite fictional pairing and why?
As in, favorite fictional couple? Well, I'm fond of Rose and Ten. Also, I honestly love Marco and Celia from The Night Circus. As well as Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter. They make me smile.
2. If you went travelling with the Doctor, what's the first place you
would go and why?
Um. Too many places to choose from. So, I'm gonna say...he should surprise me. As long as it doesn't involve imminent death or injury.
3. What's your favourite Halloween related movie?
I don't really like Halloween-type movies that much, so I'd probably have to say The Nightmare Before Christmas.
4. If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be?
A cat. Mostly because I think they're hilarious. And if people were animals, I would probably be a cat. Let's be honest, here.
5. Cake or cupcakes?
Can't I have both?
6. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Any and all songs from Mumford and Sons' new album, Babel. I'm hopelessly addicted.
7. What was your favourite subject in high school?
Does choir count?
8. What's your favorite 90s TV show?
Pretty much any vintage Nickelodeon shows.
9. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
Let's be honest, it's much more fun to be the villain.
10. What do you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni. Extra sauce. Extra cheese.
11. Do you have any weird phobias?
YES. Well, mostly they're weird quirks and not really phobias. Like, I have to have all of the doors closed at night when I'm sleeping--closet, bedroom, etc. I don't know why. But I can't sleep if they're not closed. I also have a distinct fear of sleeping or showering at night when I'm home alone.
Here's where I'm supposed to nominate 5 people. But I'm going to cheat, as well as take a cue from Kirsti, and ask any and everyone who wants to post answers to the following questions in the comments! Also, I nominate these people:
Emily (even though Kirsti already nominated her.)
My Questions for YOU!
1. What's the most terrifying dream you've ever had?
2. What is the very best meal you've ever eaten?
3. Name one (or two) of your favorite books, so I can add them to my reading list.
4. Coffee or tea?
5. What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?
6. What is your favorite time-wasting activity?
7. Tell me one thing you like about yourself.
8. What do you do when you're sick at home?
9. Name your favorite guilty pleasure TV show.
10. What is the worst book you've ever read?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy and Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate at least 5 blogs (up to 11) to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Include 11 random facts about yourself in your post.
7. Answer the 11 questions the person that has nominated asked you and
create 11 new questions for the people you have nominated.
Answer my questions! And have a beautiful day!