Friday, October 10, 2008

20 things to do before I die

  1. Graduate college
  2. Go to graduate school and get a Master of Music in Choral Conducting, and eventually a Doctoral degree
  3. Be in an opera
  4. Become a choir conductor at a college.
  5. Conduct Gabriel Faure's Requiem
  6. Travel Europe
  7. Go to Africa/India/Asia to do mission work
  8. Adopt a child
  9. Marry the love of my life and be with him until I die.
  10. Have approximately 3 children
  11. Visit all 50 states
  12. Learn to play the violin
  13. Write a play and direct it
  14. Pay off my student loans
  15. Live in New York City for a year
  16. Proclaim the word of God as much as I can
  17. Drive Route 66
  18. Visit New England in the fall (I hear it's beautiful that time of year)
  19. Compose....something. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment