Wednesday, October 8, 2008

button-pushers

I have these two friends who like to push my buttons. One of them is a really talented button-pusher, knowing just which things rile me up (but still make me laugh about it), but more importantly, where the line is, where to stop pushing buttons. The other friend is...not so talented at button pushing. The buttons he pushes rile me up but don't make me laugh, and he also doesn't really know when to stop. I know he's not malicious about it, but it's still pretty frustrating. Something happened the other day, and I snapped at him once, and then miraculously backed off. I kept my cool, and didn't say anything else about it. I was kind of proud of myself. Someone else even mentioned that instance to me, and they were proud of me too. Hey, I can actually keep my cool and stop myself from snapping! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment