Wednesday, October 8, 2008

moving on and other things

I used to blog on MySpace. But it's really become...boring. It serves no purpose anymore. So I deleted it. I used to blog quite a bit actually, and I want to try to get back into it. I just ran out of things to say, I guess.

That's not true. I think I'll probably always have something to say. I just need to start saying it, whatever it may be.

Beware. This particular entry will be very random and will encompass a variety of topics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently writing a play. We did an improv skit in Acting and Directing where we had to pick a character and then all of us were stuck in an elevator together and we had to get out. I'm basing it off of our characters. It's going to be amazing. I'm really excited for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately I've been feeling really disconnected from everyone at Concordia. I think it's partly because I've been busy with school, and partly because I'm living off campus now. But also I just don't feel as close to people there as I used to. I think I'm ready to graduate, move on with my life, chose a graduate school and finally live in the same city as my boyfriend. I'm starting to get really impatient, and I'm losing interest in my "friends" at Concordia. I say "friends" because I don't know if I would consider them all my friends anymore. I don't really talk to them, I don't really see them, and I don't really have any interest in hanging out with them (with the exception of a few people). Now they seem more like colleagues than friends, people I go to class with. And the thing is, I don't feel bad about any of this. I don't feel guilty for not wanting to hang out with the people I used to. It's not that I dislike them now. People just move on. It happens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment