Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lame, NBC. Lame (Part Deux)

Last night I watched part of SNL. NOT funny. What happened? Granted, I don't watch SNL that often. But I remember when I would watch SNL every so often, it would be hilarious! The only funny part was Weekend Update. But that always was the funniest part, wasn't it?

One thing that really bothered me is that no one looked at each other during the skits. They were too busy reading their lines from a cue card. Has that always been the case? I guess I just don't remember it. It made everything even less funny.

Sorry I'm so critical the last couple of days. I don't really know what's gotten into me.

1 comment:

  1. some of us feel that SNL has not been funny since the days of Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, et al... I'm just sayin...

    --(your old) Mom

    ReplyDelete