Friday, January 29, 2010

I Need.

Well, it's been a week since I've moved in. And I'm all unpacked. Mostly. There's one box that I haven't gotten to yet. I can't seem to work up the motivation to go through it. I've been into Springfield a handful of times already, and the drive is starting to get annoying.

I've been feeling lonely lately. I spend most of my time alone, since I still don't have a job. I finally met someone who lives here at the complex. Her name is Yvonne, and I think she's around my age, maybe a little older. I met her today. We were both working out on elliptical machines that were next to each other. She's really nice. It was nice to talk with someone else. In person, I mean. Last night I had a long conversation with my friend Matt, which was nice.

I need two things:
--A job
--To make new friends. (Not that I don't like my "old" friends. They just aren't in the same city I'm in.)

Just kidding. Three things. I also need a bookcase.

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to help you with one of those things...

    -Mom

    ReplyDelete