Things My Father Taught Me
- How to make tacos.
- How to make pancakes.
- To love and trust God.
- The words to the Doxology and the hymn "Christ Be My Leader," even though he can't really sing. :)
- The words to The Lord's Prayer and the Apostles Creed when I was small, by teaching me just a little each night.
- How to drive.
- That a man always comes to the door for you, never just honks and waits for you to come out.
- That boys will walk in and out of your life, but one day a man will walk into your life, and he's the one you'll marry.
- What a great father looks like.
I love you, Daddy.