Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For the record...

No, I did not vote. I do have a semi-legitimate excuse. My parents just moved two weeks ago, and I could not register at our new address because the deadline had lapsed. And I also was not aware that I could register in Forest Park, since I don't claim my apartment address as my permanent residence, and since I'm technically a student in River Forest, not Forest Park, where I live.

Also, I like neither Obama nor McCain. However, I do realize that voting is important, especially since the outcome of this election will have a great effect on this country.

Don't you worry, I'll follow my rule of, "If you don't vote, you can't complain." It'll be really difficult, but I'll complain to myself, and not aloud. So don't yell at me for not voting. And don't judge me.

kthanksbye.

1 comment:

  1. We people who didn't vote have more of a reason to complain

    We had nothing to do with the election and so we get to blame the idiots who put whoever is failing in office :)

    It's the George Carlin mentality.

    ReplyDelete