Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick Days

I've been sick at home the last couple of days. I've been fighting a cold the past week or so, and it got a lot worse in the past couple days. I'm kind of proud of myself for forcing myself to stay home to get well. I don't like to just not go to school. But I need to get well, especially since I'm driving 9 hours to Springfield, MO tomorrow. I must say, the days off have paid off. If I had gone to school yesterday, I would not have gotten better at all. I'm feeling better from yesterday, but still not great. Some of my professors may be disappointed that I'm missing class, but I need to take some time to get well. I need to better recognize when I need to take some personal time. And I feel like I'm getting better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment