So, girls, if you want the rest of us ladies to not shoot judging eyes your way, as well as attract a man actually worth your time and attention, please refrain from doing any of the following:
- Wearing a pound of makeup. It doesn't make you look pretty. It just makes you look trashy.
- Wearing shirts that expose your belly-button ring, even if you have the abs for it. This trend was only okay in some vague point of the 90's, and even then its validity was a bit questionable.
- Modeling yourself after Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, or any other famous woman with no life skills or morals. They are not good role models. Choose a better one.
- FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, (I honestly don't know who Pete is.) learn to dress for your body shape. You don't have to be obsessed with fashion or spend a million dollars, but PLEASE learn what clothes work with your body. Not everyone can wear every trend. Also, when you find clothes that really work for you and your body type, it makes you feel pretty, which brings me to my next point:
- STOP SAYING HOW FAT YOU ARE. If you think you could lose a few pounds, start eating right and working out. Or better yet, start loving yourself first. Everything else will fall into place afterward.
- Don't try to be what you think guys want you to be. Odds are, your aim is a little off. The guy who's really worth your time will love you for who you are, not for who you are trying to be.