Monday, June 6, 2011

More Time

A few weeks ago I posted a blog about my part-time job, my other job. You can read it here.

On Saturday, I got a call from my supervisor there, who is a really nice lady who I've actually gotten quite close to. She informed me that because of financial reasons, they had to make cutbacks. I'm one of those cutbacks.

So, friends, I officially have one job again.

But the thing is, I'm not too broken up about it. I slept until 10 am this morning. And it was a beautiful thing. Now I have time to do lots of things that I had no time to do before.

Of course, I'll get another part-time job eventually. But for now, I'm going to enjoy sleeping in, maybe going to the pool before work. It'll be great.

2 comments:

  1. AND you're going to see ME this weekend! Heck yes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in finding another part-time job- I know you can! Definitely following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete