Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Don't Feel Like Complaining

Yep. You read that right. I don't feel like complaining today. I can't think of anything to complain about to turn into a witty commentary on society. It just doesn't seem useful or productive today.

So instead of complaining, here's a list of things I enjoy:


Tasty frappuccinos from Starbucks
Coffee
Summertime
Best friends (Even if they live far away)
Sunshine
The sound of cicadas
My job
Pandora Radio
Having two days off in a row
Being positive for a change (believe it or not!)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love it when you're happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I echo Emily! I also love that you love your job and the sound of cicada's! I do too. Glad you are having a great day and I thought of you when I walked in to work this morming...the eeyore coloring book pictures are still on my wall and I love them! (and you!)

    ReplyDelete