Guys, if you want genuine approval from women, do not do any of the following:
- Wear sagging pants. Undergarments are just that. They are not meant to be seen in public, and are meant to be hidden by your pants. We do not want to see them.
- Wear pants or shirts with sparkles or embroidery on them. You look like a tool. Or Criss Angel. But it's the same thing.
- FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS DECENT, do not wear "wife-beaters" as a shirt. There's a reason they're sold as undershirts.
- Spend more time on your appearance than we do. Short hair=less time in the bathroom. It's a certifiable fact.
- Unless you are doing manual labor such as yard work, exercising, or a profession which requires physical exertion, you should not be wearing a bandanna. It makes us think you're a tool. Or that you're bald.
- Be a poser. Don't try to be something you're not. Be yourself. We like it when guys are honest and genuine. So if you're a little awkward, embrace your awkwardness. Odds are, we'll think it's a little adorable.
I kind of liked being a little constructive instead of berating the decline and fall of our civilization. It's much more productive to give constructive criticism, I think. Maybe I should try it more often. Except being harsh is so much fun.